Saturday, May 22, 2010


Hola luna! Martina and I talk to the moon every night and tonight the moon was sad because she has crocodiles in her house. But, the moon is also very nice because she gave everyone so many presents today, flowers, mountains, apples, and crocodiles. Thanks moon. Thanks to Martina! She was so so good today. She gave me the gold medal for finishing my dinner first and I am giving her the Princess award. For the first time since I got here she didn't call me stupid or crazy or tell me that we're not friends. We went to the zoo (which is spelled the same way, but pronounced though ha.) and got a lot of stares, especially when she was on her dad's shoulders, which made her about 8 1/2 feet tall. Minnie con gafas (glasses) was a big hit at the park today. I hope no one was looking out their window while she was having me chase her around growling and wearing a Minnie mask. I got to pretend to be the baby, the mommy, and the princess today, and only had to be the witch once, instead of the whole time like usual. Estoy tan orgullosa de Martina, bravo niña!

Side note: If you're reading this and it's not making much sense. I'm nannying for a family with one little girl, Martina, who is three years old. Her dad (Salva) plays professional basketball for Fuenlabrada, which is one of the teams in Madrid and her mom (Mariona) works as a flight attendant for a Spanish airline.

My dear friend Savvi is coming in a little over a month to be a nanny for a family in Madrid as well, so we're sharing this blog and our grand adventures in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment